Monday 29 May 2017

"Nude Food" lunchboxes

Does a sandwich stay fresh without cling wrap?

If you ever asked that question, the answer is YES! It does. I haven't used cling wrap on my sandwiches for the last 7 years, and they have always stayed fresh until lunch time. I've never had the filling fall out either. The trick is to find a sandwich box that will keep everything secure.

Below are a range of different sandwich and lunch boxes that either I have used, or I see TMPS students using. Choose something that fits in with your lunch style.
 
1. I saw this set at Big W. You could put a sandwich (no clingwrap!) in the big one, yoghurt in one of the small ones, fill the other small one with grapes or other fruit and away you go! Don't forget to include a small freezer pack to keep the yoghurt cold.
 
 
 
 
2. I have seen this Sistema lunch box a few times at school and am inpressed by its compartments. You can easily hold a sandwich in one section and separate fruit and muffins or biscuits in another section. I know these are also at Big W or anywhere that sells Sistema.
 
 
 
 
 3. Check out this Yoghurt Mover I found on smashenterprises.com.au! You put the inner section in the freezer over night and then add your yoghurt in the morning. The yoghurt will stay nice and cold - especially during the summer months!
 
 
 
4. Smash Enterprises also do a great lunch box that can fit everything. For more ideas on using Smash products visit http://www.smashenterprises.com.au/nude-food-movers/ to watch a quick video. Smash products can be found at Big W, Officeworks, Coles and online through the smash website.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment